Sunday, June 05, 2005

DC Action

I played in the 6 round DC Action Championship yesterday. It is a G/30 tournament, and I won the U1600 prize with 3.5/6. I took a first round bye so I really got 3/5. I am generally pleased with my play, but my last round game is what really makes me happy. Sadly for you guys you have to sit through some other crap first.

I am going to be posting my games one at a time. Here is my first round game, where my opponent did not seem to know what he was doing at all. However, he was tactically alert, and I must have still been sleeping so my positional knowledge ended up being useless. I gained a big advantage and then pissed it all away with a few blunders. Oh well.

Askine 1597 - NN 1800

I will probably but up my second round game later today.

~Kyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home